Awing Price and How to Choose the Best Awnings for your Home or Business
The Awnings add a lovely look to your outdoor café or house. Many businesses also install Retractable Window Awnings for their outdoor cafes or restaurants. So, how you can choose the right Awning for your home or business depends on several factors.
- Finding the right material: The material needs to be correct; the outdoor fabric comes in a wide variety. Acrylic fabrics provide long durability as well as a luxurious look & feel, while Vinyl fabrics also look great and can last up to 5 years. Different fabrics have different properties ranging from UV protection, heat protection, waterproofing from rain, etc. Ask your manufacturer for the right material for the weather conditions in your region.
- Size and Strength: Many manufacturers often fail to recognize the angle and load proportion, thus making your Awning weak and not sustainable. The right size to withstand weather, high quality of parts and architectural design is required to make awnings stay stable over a long period. The biggest awnings (anything over 5m wide and/or 3m projection) are usually only achievable with a high-end custom design, because they need to be strong enough to support the extra weight.
- Style/Graphics: Depending on your interiors and theme, choose the correct style which matches the whole idea and mood of your restaurant or house interior design. Commercial premises should go for brand logos for advertising.
- Price: The price of awnings varies significantly from region to region, depending upon the quality and customization that you ask for. Expect to pay much more for electric operation, and a little more for remote control.
- Supplier Quality: Remember, some companies might quote a very low price, but the quality of parts used will be extremely poor. This can lead the awning to break down in case of heavy rain or wind. Thus, always buy good quality awnings that will last years.
Awning Cost and Price:
Benchmark Price starts at Rs 120/sqft
Awning Fabric is one of the most important factors in determining awning price. PVC Fabrics are of good quality and generally cost much lower than Acrylic fabrics. However, the look & feel, and durability of acrylic are quite superior as compared to any other fabric.
The price of awnings goes up to Rs 250 / sqft depending upon the quality and customization that you ask for. As the design gets better and more complicated, the thickness and quality/gsm of fabric go up, increasing the cost of fabric and overall construction
Customizations such as logo printing on Awning or extra support if your walls are weak can also increase cost, but not too much. The high-end premium awnings with electric operation and remote control can cost around Rs 10,000 more per awning.
Key attributes to look in offer from awning manufacturers:
- Factory Price
- 5 – 10 years guarantee on fabrics
- At-least 1-year full guarantee on parts
- High-quality manufacturing
- Experience, including installation and after-sales support
About NT - Nath Trading:
NT (Nath Trading Co.) is a foremost awning manufacturer and awning parts, supplier. We established this company in the year 1992 and are headquartered in New Delhi. Our wide range of products incorporate original designs that are very much-admired for quality and durability.