What are the Applications of Vinyl Flooring?
Are you thinking about putting in a new floor in your home?
There are myriads of flooring options available. However, vinyl flooring is one of the best options when it comes to long-lasting quality and affordability. Vinyl flooring is the best option for bathroom and kitchen flooring, in particular.
The popularity of installing vinyl flooring is growing by the day. The coolest thing is that vinyl floors come in a variety of designs, colors, and types.
The vinyl prices vary based on the quality and material used in manufacturing. All you have to make sure of is to contact the right vinyl flooring supplier.
What is Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl flooring is a type of building material made of polyvinyl chloride, also known as PVC. It is made up of engineered products rather than natural materials. It is similar to linoleum but more durable. Vinyl flooring can be used in both commercial settings (such as offices, hotels, shopping malls, etc.) and in residential settings (such as bedrooms, kitchens, and bathrooms).
Features of Vinyl Flooring
Here are some of the features of Vinyl Flooring that makes it more preferable:
1. Vinyl Composition A vinyl floor is a robust plastic flooring composed of several layers: the base, a fiberglass protective layer, the design, and the finish. The thickness of the layer and the resilience of the substrate determine the durability of vinyl. This means the more layers, the better the flooring.
2. Vinyl Aesthetics Vinyl is available in a wide range of designs, colors, types, and patterns, making it widely popular for all settings. It can easily replicate other floor coverings (such as tiles and hardwood).
3. Vinyl Thickness Vinyl flooring comes in different thicknesses ranging from 1 to 3.5 mm and widths ranging from 2 to 4 meters. Know that heavily loaded floors necessitate stronger and thicker materials than less heavily loaded floors. Make sure you buy the right kind of vinyl flooring in Delhi from your vinyl flooring manufacturer. The best is to speak to your vinyl flooring supplier about your needs in detail so that he can recommend you the best thickness.
Top Applications of Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl flooring can be used almost anywhere, from your home to your office. Since it is one of the durable flooring options, more and more household owners are opting for vinyl flooring in Delhi.
1. Vinyl floorings can be placed in wet areas, such as your bathroom, making the place look rich and classy. Sheet vinyl flooring is preferred here as it looks seamless.
2. Vinyl flooring is a wonderful choice for your kitchens, and basements because it is water-resistant and hence has no fear of moisture damage. It is also comfortable to stand on for a longer period.
3. It's also a good choice for playrooms or other areas where children are bound to spill something. Wipe it down in time and there will be no fear of permanent damage to the floor.
4. Moreover, it is scratch-resistant and wear & tear-resistant, making it an excellent choice for a pet-friendly home.
Advantages of Vinyl Flooring
Here are some of the advantages of Vinyl Flooring that can help you make an informed decision:
1. Comes in Cool Designs and Patterns If you're just bored of regular floorings, then vinyl flooring in Delhi is the best option. You don't need to settle for less when it's vinyl flooring. There are myriads of options to choose from. Whether you want a grid pattern or herringbone, vinyl flooring has it all. All you have to make sure of is to find a reputable vinyl flooring supplier who can provide you with what you desire. We at Nath Traders deal with a variety of vinyl flooring designs and patterns.
2. Budget-Friendly Option Regular flooring options can be pricey, but vinyl flooring is reasonably priced. They are available in almost every price range, making them easily accessible to people from all walks of life. Moreover, the installation of vinyl flooring is not very costly. Some vinyl flooring suppliers even offer free or low-cost installation.
3. Can Be Installed Anywhere The best thing about vinyl flooring is that it can be installed anywhere, from your kitchen to bathroom, office setting to a mall.
4. Long-Lasting and Durable If you really want something that works for a long time, then vinyl flooring is the best option. When compared to other floorings, vinyl is a more durable and long-lasting flooring option. Moreover, the comfortable vinyl structure is appropriate for children and the elderly with more flexible joints.
5. Minimal Upkeep You'll be relieved to learn that it doesn't require a lot of upkeep. Yes, you read that right - a vinyl floor is extremely easy to clean. Vinyl flats require far less maintenance than any other type of floor. Weekly vacuuming and regular washing with a vinyl floor detergent are all that are required to keep the flooring vibrant for a long time.
6. Water-Resistant Flooring Since vinyl does not absorb liquids, it is ideal for use in any room of the house, particularly bathrooms and kitchens. Also, it has fewer joints than vinyl tile, due to which there is very little or no risk of water or dirt accumulation.
So, this is all about vinyl flooring and its applications. Make sure to opt for a reputable vinyl flooring supplier in Delhi.
Nath Trading deals in a wide range of vinyl floorings, including wood and tile looks. The wood-look vinyl is available in "planks," whereas the tile-look vinyl is available in tiles. Besides, we also offer anti-static vinyl flooring and luxury vinyl. Luxury vinyl is flexible and less expensive to install.
You can even contact our experts for more details on vinyl flooring!!