15 Tensile Car Parking Tips and Ideas
When it comes to parking your precious vehicle, you need something that will protect it from various elements and add value to your property. Car parking tensile structures are popular for their versatility, durability, and cost-effectiveness. The best part about them is that you can get them custom-made as per your requirements. Tensile car parking structures are available in a range of designs and styles. So, if you are looking for some innovative car parking ideas, finding something that matches your taste won’t be challenging.
Tensile car parking ideas for first timers
Choosing an appropriate tensile for the parking area in front of your house is of utmost importance. In case your knowledge in this field is limited, there is nothing to worry about. With a little bit of research, you will find something functional and beautiful. Here’s a list of 15 tensile car parking designs that are trending at the moment. With so many amazing options you will never run out of ideas on tensile car parking:
- Pagoda tents- It is a simple and elegant design and undoubtedly befitting a parking space. If you want a pretty tensile car parking in delhi, this one is meant for you. This kind of structure is also perfect as shade for seating areas. It has derived its name from a pagoda as it resembles the same in terms of appearance.
- Residential car parking shade- As the name suggests, a residential car parking shade is ideal for residential properties. It is something that will stay intact for at least a decade. You will also be able to dismantle the thing and take it elsewhere when you relocate.
- Fabric shade structure- A fabric shade structure comes with a range of benefits. This type of structure is designed with the help of a build approach. Each shade uses multiple fabric membranes, which are kept together using cables, steel supports, and clamps. It is waterproof and installing it is quite easy.
- Walkway tensile structure- Even if walkway tensile structures are recommended for high-traffic walkway zones, people also install them in parking areas. They are versatile, affordable, and sturdy, thus making them a good choice.
- Gazebo tensile structure- If you are looking for a reasonably priced solution, the gazebo tensile structure is the one. Installing it doesn’t take much time. So, your car will have a nice shade in no time.
- Cantilever shade structure- Cantilevered tensile structures are incorporated in buildings where there is a requirement for a clear space. It is cantilevered as if a beam carries the load from both ends. This design is known for its adaptability to the existing structure of the building, be it steel, stone, cement, or glass.
- Entrance canopy- Your quest for the most flexible tensile structure ends here. An entrance canopy doesn’t just look attractive but is also a smart way of creating shade for your car. It is one of the most loved outdoor décor options. These are mostly round in shape. So, if you want to give a facelift to your bungalow, this is the perfect option for you.
- Anticlastic tensile structure- Antistatic or hyper tensile structure is a membrane structure that looks aesthetically pleasing. Its shape is notable for its excellence with water runoff and shape retention. Two opposite curvatures are the secret behind the stability of these structures.
- Inverted umbrellas- Have you ever seen inverted umbrellas that are pointy and conical? They are nothing but a type of tensile structure used in both commercial and home projects. You will find this interesting structure in sunshades and parking lots. It is not just durable but also can withstand extreme weather conditions. The material mostly used in building the inverted umbrella is polymer, which is fiberglass.
- Barrel-shaped car parking- Barrel-shaped tensile fabric is frequently used in commercial parking lots. It is one of the most affordable tensile structures. It has some resemblances with the arch shape, but the former is more curved. It is made of parallel arches along the structure’s length. The arches are further tied by steel members.
- Pyramid-shaped tensile structure- You can also invest in pyramid shape tensile structures. This idea is quite trending on social media these days. It is usually made of PVC, thus making it an eco-friendly solution. The shape is such that it guarantees commendable strength and translucency.
- Canopy-shaped tensile structure- Canopy-shaped structures are canopies that have wiring or cabling to provide constant support to the main frame. It can exist in various forms such as Saddle and Cone. Its tent-like structure provides ample protection from weather conditions in all seasons.
- Tunnel-type tensile structure- The tunnel-shaped tensile car parking is a good idea as it maximizes the space utility. Assembling it is quite easy and it doesn’t consume much time. It is an excellent parking shade option because it isn’t costly, is long-lasting, and has a simple look.
- Cauve Model Tensile Parking Structure- Cauve model tensile structures have the longest life. They are generally waterproof. It will protect the house properly from heat, dust, rain, and sunlight. The alluring design will enhance the visual appeal of your home.
- Parallel arch tensile structure- Symmetrical parallel arches look neat and are incredibly functional. They are effective in covering long distances, thus making them perfect for large parking spaces outsides big hotels, malls, and airports. The repetitive nature of this design contributes to its cost-effectiveness.
The Final Thought
All of the ideas shared above are aesthetically pleasing and will increase the value of your home. As the owner of the house, it is for you to decide which one will serve your purpose. Make sure you approach an accomplished tensile manufacturer to get all these options on a tensile structure in Delhi. Moreover, the quality of the material used is as important as the final look of the car shade. So, appoint a reputed tensile structure dealer to keep complications at bay.